To work at WorldSound you have to enjoy working in a creative, fun and challenging environment. We are looking for interns to help with a variety of tasks, everything from digital arts to promotion, marketing, street teams, research etc. If you are currently enrolled in a college program or you are interested in learning more about the record business and have the time to volunteer (at least 15 hour per week), please contact us.
- RADIO & RETAIL MARKETING & PROMOTION INTERNSHIP
- Requires good organization & follow through along with great communication skills
- SOCIAL NETWORKING & NEW MEDIA MARKETING INTERNSHIP
- Requires creativity & a good working knowledge of FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, Bebo, Friendster, etc.
- ART AND NEW MEDIA INTERNSHIP:
Requires skills in Print and Web design. Must have experience using design programs: Photoshop, Quark, Illustrator, Fireworks and more. Adobe Flash, HTML, and copywriting experience a PLUS.
Resumes can be emailed to our office at firstname.lastname@example.org